Soda Bar requires proof of full vaccination or negative PCR COVID test within 72 hours prior to entry (rapid/antigen tests NOT accepted).
Any of the following forms of proof will be acceptable:
- Your vaccine card
- Photo of your vaccine card on your phone
- Negative PCR COVID-19 test result obtained within 72 hours prior to entry
– You can find free San Diego County Testing Sites here.
– Digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record here.
– Masks required for entry and recommended during the show.
– It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to inform guests as to our policy; all guests must comply with our policies or they will not be granted entry.
– No refunds.
With the heightened transmission of the Delta & Omicron Variants, Soda Bar is dedicated to the health and safety of our staff, patrons, artists, and community.
- We are following all CDC guidelines regarding sanitization and preparation.
- We have upgraded our ventilation system in 2 major ways:
- Increased “ACH”, incorporating outdoor air
- Installed HEPA filtration as an added layer of protection
CAN I BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE?
Advance tickets can only be purchased online via our website. Tickets will be available at the door if a show is not listed as sold out.
HOW DO I GET INTO A SOLD OUT SHOW USING THE WAITING LIST?
Learn about it here.
DO I REALLY HAVE TO BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER?
Yes. All shows held at Soda Bar are 21+, no exceptions. Age restrictions vary for Soda Bar Presents shows and will be specified on the ticketing page for each show.
FORMS OF VALID ID ?
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID (not expired, not punched, etc.):
International Drivers License
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID:
Paper renewal forms
*NOTE: We reserve the right to deny entry if ID is suspicious or questionable in any way.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR?
Yes. Cash only and entry is subject to capacity.
I BOUGHT TICKETS IN ADVANCE. HOW DO I GET INTO THE SHOW?
Present valid ID at the door and we’ll find your name via will-call sheet. Good to go!
All tickets are general admission. No booth reservations; first come, first serve only.
FILMING / PHOTOGRAPHY?
Filming is not permitted with any professional camera / tripod / board feed unless approved by the venue & band in advance. Non-professional cameras are allowed in the venue as long as the band/management has not specified otherwise at the door.
Street parking only.
DRINKS? LIKE BEER & BOOZE?
Yes! We have a full bar, accepting cash and credit/debit cards.
Unfortunately no, but if you ask we’ll point you in the right direction.
WHAT IF I FORGOT TO CLOSE OUT MY TAB AT THE END OF THE NIGHT?
20% gratuity will be added to your bill.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Soda Bar is located at 3615 El Cajon Blvd in North Park/City Heights. Cross street is 36th.